Re: MEW Subscription

  • dnaman43
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 6, 2009
      BTW Corey you probably need to revise your estimates of the MEW cost with the move to ExpressMag

      EWA rates were:

      US Subscriptions: US$60 (2nd Class) or US$84 (1st Class)
      Can Subscriptions US$84 (1st class only)

      ExpressMag rates are:

      US Subscriptions: $89
      Can Subscriptions CAN$109

      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, Corey Renner <vandal968@...> wrote:

      > Looking at their website, it looks like MEW has 12 issues for $60/yr
      > US. This is the same rate as HSM and MW which each cost $30/yr for 6
      > issues. How does the content compare? I've never seen an issue of
      > MEW, but it looks pretty good from reviewing some of the covers on the
      > website.

    • William Rutiser
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 20, 2010
        Dave Hylands wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM, dnaman43 <mevagissy@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Is anyone in North America having trouble with their EWA subscription to Model Engineer's Workshop (or Model Engineer, I guess)? Has anyone received Issue #156 or later issues?
        >>

        > I finally got my issues #157 and #158 (Jan 19, 2010).
        >
        > I noticed that the mailing address was wrong (I'm in Canada). They got
        > the postal code right, but the street address was missing the number,
        > and had the street type in front of the street name. Just thought I'd
        > mention it - you should double check your address label to make sure
        > it's right and give them a call to correct it if it isn't.
        >
        > They also sent me French correspondence - so they've changed my
        > account to English.

        My ME and MEW subscriptions and back issues have also started to arrive.
        I also got a letter announcing the change of distributors. It referred
        to "Model Engineers" (sic) magazine.

        -- Bill