Re: Lathe made from automotive pistons

  • dnaman43
    Message 1 of 66 , May 28, 2008

      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <patlamb41@...> wrote:

      > Maybe try www.alibris.com They sell new, used,and out of print books.

      http://www.abebooks.com/   is another possibility.

    • Ian Newman
      Message 66 of 66 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hi Gary,

        --- Gary Hallenbeck <compressorguy@...>
        wrote:

        > On Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:29:55 +0100 (BST), you wrote:
        >
        > I appologize for any offense

        No offence taken - one of the delights of the English
        language is that it is so easy to misunderstand and
        misinterpret what people are saying! (And anyway, by
        the time you get to my age you stop caring about what
        people think about you).

        > I appreciate your measured and courteous response to
        > my comments

        Life is far too short to waste time on getting upset.
        I have always found that being civil not only costs
        nothing, but lets you get misunderstandings sorted out
        much more quickly – that leaves more time for playing
        round in the workshop.

        All the best,

        Ian

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.