Re: [mlathemods] Re: MEW subscriptions - update

  • Aaron Pasteris
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2008
      Since I am located in the US, the reference to the calipers was more of a joke ( I also have four sets of the same calipers that were picked up on sale for $9.99). But if they are willing to send them - I'll take them (or they could just send me a random back issue and I'd be happier)

      I did contact EWA through the ewamags email address and that was how I received a response and eventually the subscriptions. Using the ewacars email results in no responce (other than automated). Very poor practice if you ask me.

      Aaron