Re: MEW subscriptions.

  • dnaman43
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2008
      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, "glenco2@..." <glenco2@...> wrote:

      > I have been getting MEW at Barnes and Noble. I have wanted a
      subsription, is all the turmoil over with the subscription problems?
      Is it sage to subscribe here in the USA and get service.

      As one of the instigators of the previous thread, I should say that,
      since EWA got going on the NA subscriptions (i.e. the last few issues)
      it's been fine for me.
    • Robert E. Hawley

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2008
          Hi There
          I beleive 130 is being reprinted, not 129.
          I don't think I have a copy of 129 myself having sent all
          my spare copies to readers.
          regards David

          At 20:13 05/01/2008, you wrote:

          >I too, have received all the last issues. I still don't have 130 or
          >129 but from 131 on its been on time and in good shape. I hope,
          >that as David Clark says, we will get the lost issues sometime this year. Bob

        • Robert E. Hawley
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2008
            That’s alright David,  it wont make the world come to an end if I don’t get 129 or 130.  I will find them somewhere, it is nice that the rest are coming on time and as advertised though.   Thanks Bob Hawley

            Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 7:14 AM
            Subject: Re: [mlathemods] Re: MEW subscriptions.

            href="mailto:mevagissy%40gmail.com">mevagissy@gmail. com>dnaman43
            href="mailto:mlathemods%40yahoogroups.com">mlathemods@yahoogro ups.com>mlathemods@yahoogro ups.com
            >Subject:
            [mlathemods] Re: MEW subscriptions.

            >--- In
            ><mailto:
            href="mailto:mlathemods%40yahoogroups.com">mlathemods@yahoogro ups.com>mlathemods@yahoogro ups.com,
            >"glenco2@.. ." <glenco2@... > wrote:
            > >
            > > I have been getting MEW at Barnes and Noble. I have wanted
            >subsription, is all the turmoil over with the subscription
            problems?
            >Is it sage to subscribe here in the USA and get
            service.

            >As one of the instigators of the previous thread, I
            should say that,
            >since EWA got going on the NA subscriptions (i.e. the
            last few issues)
            >it's been fine for me.

          • Aaron Pasteris
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 6, 2008
              I subscribed to both ME and MEW on December 4th and will update the group when I receive the first issue of each. An email copy of an invioce was received shortly after my order but no further correspondence.

              Could someone post when they receive the next issue of either magazine? Also, about how long does it take to receive an issue?

              Aaron

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 8, 2008

                --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron Pasteris" <Aarons_Groups@...> wrote:

                > Could someone post when they receive the next issue of either magazine? Also, about how long does it take to receive an issue?

                I receieved #133 about the middle of last week (around 2 Jan) in Canada (it seemed to be postmarked in Canada so maybe EWA bulk ships and mails them from here).

                The previous issue listed the official, UK  "on sale" date for issue #133 as 7 Dec 2007.

                Of course there's usually a warning that the first issue of a new subscription may take a little longer.

              • jer29_11_13
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 10, 2008
                  I see they offer two forms of mailing in the US, 1st and 2nd class.

                  For those in the US, which would be better?

                  Thanks!

                  Fred