Tooling ripoff

  • Howard Fincher <mslov.joy@verizon.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Hi all. Just wanted to pass on a warning about what appears to be a
      good deal.

      A guy named Jim Smith, Ebay name Rivetguns, is selling surplus
      tooling. Sounds good, but BE SURE to read all his negative feedback
      before you send him any money. This guy has a habit of taking money,
      sending nothing, and blaming the buyer when caught. He is the only
      Ebayer I know of with a victims group. BTW, some have thought the
      rip off was a fluke, and bought from him again. Guess what? Yep,
      ripped again. Just read his FB, you'll see what I mean.
      Have fun, Howard, N0GYL.