Re: Hunt for combi

  • Glen Reeser <Gorvil@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2002
      I think the spelling is Edelstaal. It means "nobel steel" or
      stainless steel.

      http://www.machinerybrochures.com/shop/page663.html

      I found this when I yahoo'd edelstaal plus a lot of Dutch and German
      language stuff about stainless steel projects and whatnot.

      Cheers!

      Glen Reeser

      --- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, "JohnW <John.Walker@a...>"

    • John Orvis <johnorvis@earthlink.net>