A2Z CNC 4 bolt compound hold down & Tuff Nuts for 9x20

  • timgoldstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      We have just introduced Tuff Nut T-nuts to fit the 9x20 compound.
      Selling in bags of 4. While not required it is a great way to mount
      our 9x20 4 bolt compound hold down to the cross slide. Also works
      perfect for mounting anything else you need to clamp down to the
      cross slide. Like all Tuff Nuts (Sherline, Taig Mill, Taig Lathe,
      Chinese Mini Mill, 9x20) they are made from steel and black oxide
      finished. They also have a 2 for 1 if you break them warranty. The
      9x20 version is tapped for M6 all others are 10-32.

      We are also just finishing up another run of our 9x20 4 bolt compound
      hold downs. So if you are looking to make this upgrade and eliminate
      the flex associated with the stock 2 bolt version this is a good time
      to do it.

      You can order directly at www.A2ZCNC.com/store

      Tim
      A2Z CNC