new to group on enco harbor lathe

  • bozlawless
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      Men i am looking to buy a mini lathe 7 x 10 can you Men give me your
      oppion on the enco , harbor freight lathes are they all the same just
      diffrent colors any help would be great
    • corey renner
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
        All the same lathe with minor differences as far as what they come with and
        the length of the bed. mini-lathe.com has a good comparison. The micromark
        is the top of the line for the SIEG machines and the Homier is the best deal
        by far.

        best,