mlathemods2?

  • Michael Elledge
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      What is mlathemods2? I have joined Mlathemods, but see mention of
      files on Mlathemods2. How do you get to join this group?

      Thank you
      Mike Elledge
      Christmas, Fl.
    • Frank Hasieber
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
        Mike, go to the Mlathemods home page and in the address bar add the 2, this
        will give you:
        Frank

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2006
          And you also have: mlathemods3, mlathemods4 and mlathemods5.
          Andrés