Updates to my foundry and lathe site

  • Chris Rouffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      I've been working in the shop a lot, and have made some progress on the
      modified Gingery lathe that I'm building. I've also done a fairly major
      update to my web site, with lots of new pictures and some good information.
      If you're interested, take a look at:

      http:\\www.rouffer.com

      Under the change history for 03/22/06 you'll find links to all the new
      stuff.

      Cheers,

      Chris