Re: [mlathemods] Re: Worn out 9 X 20 lathe

  • Aaron Pasteris
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 20, 2006
      I'm in southeastern MA, about 1.5Hrs from Harvard (the town). Let me know if
      you are serious as I could take a road trip to get some snap shots.

      Aaron
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 21, 2006
        -Thank you, Aaron; first I want to see if I can rework it; I can't
        make it much worse; next step will be to look for another bed

        Rick A.

        -- In mlathemods@yahoogroups.com, "Aaron Pasteris"