Re: [mlathemods] Everyone set to moderate?

  • Whitey
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16 2:24 PM
      NO1111
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Joe Taylor
      To: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [mlathemods] Everyone set to moderate?

      No, I've been running open loop for years.
      Joe
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16 2:26 PM
        I'm not sure I understand either.

        I unsubscribed from the other list because of all the off topic stuff. I
        hope this one isn't going to that format...

        DPN

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16 3:26 PM
          Well, David, the only thing about the 7x10 list, is that it is the ONLY list
          I know of where you can ask almost ANY question about ANYTHING and get an
          authoritative answer. (And I am a member of somewhere around 90 to 100
          lists.

          Rabid