Everyone set to moderate?

  • Jim RabidWolf
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
      Is everyone on this list set to moderate?

      Rabid
      Uncle Rabid ( http://www.unclerabid.com )
      We Repair Electronic Speed Controllers
      For Asian Mini Lathes and Mini Mills
      "Just Crazy Enough To Get the Job Done"

    • Joe Taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
        No, I've been running open loop for years.
        Joe

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
          no

          Be wary of strong drink. It can
          make you shoot at tax
          collectors... and miss.
          Robert A. Heinlein

          From: "Jim RabidWolf" <unclerabid@...>
          > Is everyone on this list set to moderate?
          >
          > Rabid
          > Uncle Rabid ( http://www.unclerabid.com )
          > We Repair Electronic Speed Controllers
          > For Asian Mini Lathes and Mini Mills
          > "Just Crazy Enough To Get the Job Done"

        • Ellis Cory
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
            Rabid wrote......Is everyone on this list set to moderate?......

            I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
            Ellis

          • Whitey
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
              NO1111

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
                I'm not sure I understand either.

                I unsubscribed from the other list because of all the off topic stuff. I
                hope this one isn't going to that format...

                DPN

                > Rabid wrote......Is everyone on this list set to moderate?......
                >
                > I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
                > Ellis

              • Jim RabidWolf
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 16, 2006
                  Well, David, the only thing about the 7x10 list, is that it is the ONLY list
                  I know of where you can ask almost ANY question about ANYTHING and get an
                  authoritative answer. (And I am a member of somewhere around 90 to 100
                  lists.

                  Rabid