Re: daves speed reducer,plans wanted please

  • andy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
      being an impatient type i have started building one just using the
      photos as a guide and seeing what works best as i go.i am using some
      spare seig pulleys but in reverse which should give a reduction
      of .55 which should give a low gear speed of around 700 and a high
      one of 1650 which would cover anything i should need.all i am
      looking for is more torque at low speeds even though it aint so bad
      as it is.once it is finished i can post details if it is
      successful.i am fitting it to a seig c3 which i have bought for the
      sole purpose of making it as good and functional as it can be,a
      project in itself,so i think i shall be visiting this group
      regularly.let me know if you want the details.regards andy