Re: [mlathemods] HF 8spd bench lathe

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
      I don't have it, but have bought some accessories for it, to put with my
      Unimat3.
      I'd guess it's just as limited size and power wise as the Unimat, but
      still a neat toy which has
      some use. And, you can carry it around in your backpack, if that's
      important.
      To be expected - the finish isn't as good as the Austrian product, but
      the motor might be
      better - the Unimat one is not its best point - underpowered, difficult
      to service. I think the
      Asian one even has No Volt Release (safety feature), which the Unimat's
      doesn't.

      Jordan

      From: "apaulsalerno" <apaulsalerno@...>