Multiple posts; VERY OT: DirectTV/TiVo

  • David Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005
      Please excuse the multiple posts in advance.

      I've about been convinced that I should get TiVo. I suscribe to DirectTV. My question is what are your experiences with this combination? If they were favorable, what is the best way for me to acquire it?

      Please reply OTB to wood1481@.... Please do not "Reply" to this post, which will just gum up the works for everyone else.

      If you're kind enough to share your experiences with me, I will be very grateful.

      Again, sorry for the OT and the multiple posts.

      Thanks,

      Dave