Re: [mlathemods] New file - scraping/honing stuff @ NAPA

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 281 , Oct 2, 2004
      While out riding my bike, pedal-power, I stopped in
      the local NAPA store to browse - hadn't been in since
      moving here 6+ years ago.

      On the shelves were two NAPA/Permatex items for
      scraping & honing: o.75 oz tube of Prussian Blue
      #765-1527 $3.29 & 4 oz tub Valve Grinding Compound
      [grease] #765-2656 $4.49. They also had a water based
      valve grinding compound tub for the same price.

      AutoZone & Advance have little o.5 oz tubes of valve
      grinding compound at about $3 or $4.
      -=- Bob Colquitt

      --- mlathemods@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > This email message is a notification to let you know
      that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      mlathemods group.

      > File : /Alignment/2663-Scraping.pdf
      > Uploaded by : jwearlyatt <j.w.early@...>
      > Description : A fine article of the hows and whys
      of percision scraping of machine surfaces.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Message 281 of 281 , May 27, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the mlathemods
        group.

        File : /Lathe Made from Diesel Pitston/12691Rev00-CSize.pdf
        Uploaded by : salisbury_me <nhengineer@...>
        Description : Progress of Lathe Made from Diesel EnginePistons Drawings

        salisbury_me <nhengineer@...>