4171Re: [mlathemods] RE: Tool rust prevention

  • Joe V31JP
    Sep 19, 2013
      I have used some of their products in electronic equipment cabinets. The
      other hints are great, also.

      I have two toaster ovens in my shop for drying and baking some finishes
      and for drying cleaned
      parts thoroughly, so drying out the desiccant is easy. I just bought a
      box of salt at the store today
      and I had to put it in the nuke oven already or it will turn into a salt
      lick block fast! ☺

      I will try that oil mixture, also. I, also, heat my oils here from time
      to time to drive out moisture.
      It surprised me the first time with the amount of steam that came out.

      --
      Regards, Joe, Ronnie (Rowena), Marty & Sidney Pontek
      P.O. Box 280, Dangriga, Stann Creek District
      (Hopkins Village) Belize
      011-501-503-7346 Belize
      011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
      or
      5204 Texas Highway 49 W
      Omaha, TX 75571-6474
      U.S.A.
      903-434-9429 (My cellular when in Texas)
      903-884-5990 (Skype telephone number)
      Also, K8JP, member FOC-1743, CWops-876, QCWA-LM21894, OOTC-4607, A1OP, SKCC-3171T, NAQCC-5798, Flying Pig-2819, FISTS-7625CC951, A1C-2299,
      PG1915841
      Skype: v31joepalooka
      http://www.justanswer.com/lp-1eh8-tool-repair
      I am looking for Vibroplex Model X, Double lever and prefer basket cases to restore.
      V3FOC, I am SKCC 10691
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic