4162Re: [mlathemods] RE: Tool rust prevention

  • Joe V31JP
    Sep 18, 2013
      Thank you, James.

      My daughters are always going to Hobby Lobby, so I will go with them
      next trip up and bring some back as packing for my goodies
      that trip. My first set of callipers have gone west because I did not
      keep a pack in its case.I have a glass jar that I put/keep
      any packs I get in stuff. I take them all out and bake them from time
      to time and when I rotate any.

      --
      Regards, Joe, Ronnie (Rowena), Marty & Sidney Pontek
      P.O. Box 280, Dangriga, Stann Creek District
      (Hopkins Village) Belize
      011-501-503-7346 Belize
      011-501-666-3564 Belize (cellular)
      or
      5204 Texas Highway 49 W
      Omaha, TX 75571-6474
      U.S.A.
      903-434-9429 (My cellular when in Texas)
      903-884-5990 (Skype telephone number)
      Also, K8JP, member FOC-1743, CWops-876, QCWA-LM21894, OOTC-4607, A1OP, SKCC-3171T, NAQCC-5798, Flying Pig-2819, FISTS-7625CC951, A1C-2299,
      PG1915841
      Skype: v31joepalooka
      http://www.justanswer.com/lp-1eh8-tool-repair
      I am looking for Vibroplex Model X, Double lever and prefer basket cases to restore.
      V3FOC, I am SKCC 10691
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic