      From: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mlathemods@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mert Baker
      Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 12:22 PM
      To: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [mlathemods] Re: Flat or raked part off tools?

      I'm not sure, now, but I think that 60 years ago, I used to drive to the Franklin NH, area just to go to square dances.  I'm in Hardwick, Mass., and used to teach Hi School machine shop classes, if you want to visit.

      Mert

      From: David Lee <nhengineer@...>
      To: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 7:02 AM

      Maybe someone would be so kind as to provide this uninformed novice [me] with a link to a photo of a “T” type parting tool.

      Regards,

      DSLee