      From: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mlathemods@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James W. Early
      Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 10:37 AM
      To: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [mlathemods] Re: Flat or raked part off tools?

      This is a link to the Enco page. These blades are an industry standard item available from all commercial suppliers for knowledgeable machinist. They also carry the brazed carbide and wedge style blades that they make more profit on for the use of the undereducated.

      [David Lee Responds ->] Undereducated?  Yup, that’s me all right.  Thanks Mr. Early.