3195RE: [mlathemods] Re: Flat or raked part off tools?

  • James W. Early
    Jul 6, 2010
      The little machine shop number is 1728 and Chris was amazed when I first illustrated how superior these blades are to the wedge style at the time we were working on the extended conversion beds. Like most people he was not aware of the performance difference between the wedge and "T" style blades!