      From: Mert Baker <mertbaker@...>
      Subject: RE: [mlathemods] Re: Flat or raked part off tools?
      To: mlathemods@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 6:45 AM

      I bought all my parting toolbits years ago, and they are all the wedge type.  However, one of 'em is now only an inch long, and I'll get one of the T type to replace it.   Never had any trouble with the wedge type, once I learned how to sharpen & set 'em properly.  Until then, the less said, the better.

      Mert