3188Re: [mlathemods] Re: Flat or raked part off tools?

  • James W. Early
    Jul 6, 2010
      Which is why the "T" style blades require only about 20% of the force that conventional wedge style bladeds do. This is also why they do not require a heavy rake like the wedge blades do and why they stay sharp up to 20 times longer. On my CNC at work wedge blades neded to besharpened every 3 hours in production while "T" blades were good for up to 36 hours on the same job. After using the "T" blades for over 20 years in production work I find it amazing people still waste their money and time on the silly wedge blades!