2368Lathe chucks mounted on Morse taper?

  • mayt4442000
    Oct 2 4:46 PM
      I have a question for you experienced mini lathe users. Has anyone
      tried using the 2 1/2 inch 3 jaw chucks mounted on Morse taper on the
      7x10 mini lathe? I see them for sale on ebay from lathemaster and on
      mini machine shop. Just curious about how well it would work and what
      kind of acuracy to expect. Why not a 4 inch 4 jaw independent also.
      Then a person could leave a faceplate attached and change chucks
      without unbolting the chucks everytime.
      Thanks guys
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic