Re: [mkiv] (no subject)

  • M Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2010
      I have been wanting to get a trickle charger for a while now... I
      just ordered one of the All-In-One charger/maint/tester units. Looks
      like a great alternative to a plain trickle charger.

      MJ

      On Jul 10, 2010, at 3:49 PM, Erven wrote:

      > Has anyone seen this battery tender or have any comment on it, I am
      > buying one.
      >
      > http://www.saveabattery.com/
    • lance
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2010
        The only ones I know to work for sure are made by http://www.pulsetech.net/

        Lance
        '93 TT 6 Speed Coupe

        Has anyone seen this battery tender or have any comment on it, I am buying
        one.

        http://www.saveabattery.com/
      • Marcelo Aguirre
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13, 2010
          I've had this one for years with no problems... Once it got soaked in the rain (by mistake) and it didn't break.
          http://batterytender.com/automotive/battery-tender-plus-12v-at-1-25a.html

          Marcelo
          97TT, 6spd

          Has anyone seen this battery tender or have any comment on it, I am buying
          one.

          http://www.saveabattery.com/

          Scanned on 12 Jul 2010 03:02:46
          Scanned by Erado

          Under applicable U.S. Treasury Regulations we are required to inform you that any advice contained in this e-mail message or any attachment hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

          This email and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this email and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this email and any attachments.