Re: [mkiv] Supra Parts For Sale

  • mkiv@mkiv.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2009
      Hi Nick.

      I'll take the clutch slave cylinder if you still have it.

      Thanks,

      John

      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2009
        Hey Everyone,

        I got a couple replies to the parts for sale. If the part is still
        available or you are wondering it will cost to ship the item, please check
        the item description on pic250.com

        http://pic250.com/search/index.php?search=supra+|+nitrous+|++AN&searchit=Search&catagory=0&lowPrice=&highPrice=&tag=0&qt=1

        If you want to purchase a part, please click "commit to buy" on the
        particular item & I will send you a PayPal invoice.

        Nick