Re: [mkiv] Supra Parts For Sale

  • Al Stanek
    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2009
      Nick,

      I want the coil's $25.00

      OEM Toyota Supra Turbo Alternator $15.00
      Toyota Supra Turbo OEM Coilpacks $25.00
      Toyota Supra Turbo Brake Cylinder Reservoir $10.00
      Toyota Supra OEM Air Bag $40.00
      $90.00 total.. let me know ill come by pick it up.. we can grab a beer too

      Al

      On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Nick <potkay@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone, been a while. Good to see mkiv.com & the mailing list
      > still
      > going.
      >
      > We have some supra parts for sale. Nitrous pressure switch, solenoids,
      > various AN fittings, & some OEM parts. Details are below:
      >

      > http://pic250.com/search/index.php?search=supra+|+nitrous+|+AN&searchit=Search&catagory=0&lowPrice=&highPrice=&tag=0&qt=1<http://pic250.com/search/index.php?search=supra+%7C+nitrous+%7C+AN&searchit=Search&catagory=0&lowPrice=&highPrice=&tag=0&qt=1>
      >
      > Nick

      The above information is intended only for the person or entity to whom it
      is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination of, or taking of any action in
      reliance upon, this information by others than the intended recipient is
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please return this email
      to the sender and delete it from any computer.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 18, 2009
        Hi Nick.

        I'll take the clutch slave cylinder if you still have it.

        Thanks,

        John

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2009
          Hey Everyone,

          I got a couple replies to the parts for sale. If the part is still
          available or you are wondering it will cost to ship the item, please check
          the item description on pic250.com

          http://pic250.com/search/index.php?search=supra+|+nitrous+|++AN&searchit=Search&catagory=0&lowPrice=&highPrice=&tag=0&qt=1

          If you want to purchase a part, please click "commit to buy" on the
          particular item & I will send you a PayPal invoice.

          Nick