You Actually Can Get Free Groceries, Kodak Film & More!

  • sandyduncam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 6:59 PM
      Boy was I ever mistaken, I was sure that the thing listed below was a
      big scam until a friend of mine gave me a sampler package for my
      birthday. I figured I had to try it since it was a gift and the very
      first time I got over $167 worth of groceries for less than 12 bucks.
      This thing is not a scam it is the real deal! I copied the email I
      originally received here it is:

      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is
      to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour
      television show began for the company whose website is at:
      http://savemorethanever.com I thought it was very interesting and
      decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first
      thing I did was check out the company. I contacted the Better
      Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints
      lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified this
      company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses,
      bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the
      company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends
      about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I
      spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased
      they were with it and how much money they had saved and are
      currently saving. So I decided to sign up for their sampler (which
      offers one of every product they carry) program on 3/2/06. On
      3/8/06 I received my complete membership package and the fun began.
      Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it
      includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The
      cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then
      I presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I
      saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't
      the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!