33rd Annual Israeli Dancing Marathon 12/24/2012

  • mitisraeli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hi all,

      The 33rd Annual Israeli Dancing Marathon will be held at an
      off-campus location this year. We will be dancing in the large
      wood-floored room at Congregation Kehillath Israel in Brookline.

      As a result of our location change, there will be an admission fee
      instead of our usual suggested donation. Also, as the synagogue
      facilities are kept kosher, we request that non-kosher outside
      food not be brought into the building.

      6.00pm Monday Dec. 24, 2012 -
      4.00am Tuesday Dec. 25

      (Note: We're back to Christmas Eve this year!)

      Food!! Fun!!
      Large wooden dance floor!
      All request dancing, all night!

      6.00-6.45 - Kids dances with instruction
      6.45-7.30 - Line dances
      7.30-8.30 - Oldies (pre-1980)
      8.30-9.30 - 80s
      9.30-4.00 - Open dancing by request

      Congregation Kehillath Israel
      384 Harvard Street
      Brookline MA 02446
      Google map: http://goo.gl/zPN95

      Closest T bus: Route 66 runs on Harvard Street with a stop right
      in front of KI. Service northbound to Harvard Square and southbound
      to Dudley Square via Brookline Village and Brigham Circle. Last bus
      at about 1.15am, first bus in the morning at about 6.30am.

      Closest T train: Green Line "C" branch at Coolidge Corner. Last
      inbound train at about 12.15am, first train in the morning at about
      5.45am.

      More travel information at: http://www.mbta.com/

      Admission $10
      Children 10-17, seniors, all students with ID -- only $5!
      Children under 10 -- free!

      Contact us by email at:
      mitisraeli[at]gmail[dot]com.

      We need volunteers, particularly to help with setup and cleaning at
      the end. Volunteers dance for FREE!

      Happy Dancing!

      Amitai