Mitchell's of London

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2003
      G'day Everyone (yes I'm in Australia but not an Australian)

      I have G2 (Great Grandfather) William Mitchell b1851 (X1881 census)
      married X Gt James St Hoxton18.9.1870 @ Christchurch, Hoxton, London
      Elizabeth Rose Kimpton (bc1853)

      2.6.1872 (G1) William Thomas was born @ New Gloucester St. Hoxton.
      His mother died (presumed) and the same year his father married again
      25.12.1872 X Newcastle St to Harriet Elizabeth Gay B 1851 Gossett St Bethnal
      Green

      William & Harriett E had
      1874 Harriett E,
      1878 John,
      1879 Thomas,
      1881 Census @ 13 Collingwood St Bethnal Green London UK,
      1881 Joseph,
      c1885 Rose,
      c1887 George,
      1888 Ann,
      1893 Fredrick,
      1895 Florence,
      1901 Census @ 11 Holybush Gardens Bethnal Green,

      I do not have G2 William Mitchell place of birth c1851
      I do not have Elizabeth Rose Kimpton/Mitchell death details c1872.
      I do not have Rose Mitchell Birth details c1885.
      I do not have George Mitchell Birth details c1887.

      If anyone recognizes any of these people I would be glad to exchange other
      information.
      Regards Jean akas Jeanna