Mitchells - Bradford.

  • Julie Whitaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Hi,

      I am trying to trace my GGGrandmother who was Elizabeth Mitchell, she was born 6th June 1849 at  33 Croft St, Bradford.  Her Father was John Mitchell and her Mother was Dinah Culpan they were married 22nd August 1837 so it looks like Elizabeth was not the first child.  I do not know of any other children.  I know Dinah was originally from the Halifax area but I have not got hold of the mariage certificate yet so this is all the info I have - If any of this fits - I would love to hear from you.

      Regards Julie
      Perth Western Australia
      Ex Bradford Lass