Dorset Area - From 1769

  • Desley Yuke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      Hi there,
      I have recently joined this site and would be interested to hear from fellow researches in the Dorset area. I have only gone back to abt 1769 and the areas of interest are Gillingham, Shaftesbury, Fifehead Magdalen, Stour Provost, Marnhull, Todber, Margaret Marsh, Fontmell Magna, Hinton St Mary, East/West Orchard, Iweren Minister, Hinton St Mary, Compton Abbas by Shaftesbury and Salisbury in Wiltshire. Many thanks for taking the time to read my interests and hopefully I will hear from someone researching the same areas.
      Desley (Qld, AUST)