(unknown)

  • Mark Hanks
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29 11:22 AM
      Hello All Listers

      Many thanks to one and all that have provided me with much needed help over
      the past six months. This mailing is just to inform you all that I am
      unsubscribing from the lists UNDER this address <hanks56@...>

      I have subscribed again to all the same lists (you cann't get rid of me that
      easily) under the new address of
      <hanks_mark56@...>

      This change of address has been forced upon me due to the vast amount of
      Spam and Porn E-Mailings I have recently started to recieve.

      once again thanks to each and every one of you.

      Mark Hanks Washington USA late of Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire

      Researching
      Yorkshire : Allen, Birkinshaw, Ellison, Jessop, Lockwood,
      : Mitchell, Marshall, Mellor, Ogden, Rhodes,
      : Senior, Smith, Spooner, Thorpe, Webb.
      Cambridge : Isaacson, Kettle
      Oxford/Bucks : Cherry, Sherwood, Tyrrell, Verey
      London : Reed/Read/Reid, Weller, Judd, Stalker
      Sufolk : Gladwell, Smith