Mitchells in Taunton Somerset

  • steve mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      From Steve mitchell

      Hallo all

      Thought I would give the list another try now it mainly UK Mitchells. I am
      struggling to find out more about my 4G Grand parents, Peter Mitchell and
      Betty Priest married on 20 Feb 1792 at St James Church, Taunton Somerset
      They had 2 children that I know of, Zachariah b.20.4.1799 (my 3G grand
      father) and Julia bapt. 20.8.1801. I can find no record of where Peter and
      Betty were born. Three generations of my family lived in Taunton up until
      early 1900's.

      If any one has any possible links please get in touch

      Good hunting

      Steve Mitchell