MITCHELL - update

  • Stuart Whitcombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 1999
      Hi,

      Just posting some new additions to "my" MITCHELL's, most of whom were born
      in Chatham, Kent,
      and I believe worked as shipwrights.

      Thomas MITCHELL, married Sarah READ, Jan. 1828, in Frindsbury, Kent
      Children:
      Sarah Jane MITCHELL, bp.March 1829, Kent.
      Thomas William Judge MITCHELL, bp.October 1830, Kent.
      Jane Elizabeth MITCHELL, bp. February 1832, Kent. (possibly known as Anne)
      George Taylor MITCHELL , bp. August 1834, Kent.

      George Taylor MITCHELL married Margaret MILLER
      children:
      Agnes Elizabeth MITCHELL, bp. September 1857, Kent.
      Elizabeth Jane MITCHELL, bp. January 1861, Kent.
      William Miller MITCHELL, b. February 1863, Kent.
      David Robert MITCHELL, bp. May 1865, Kent.
      Margaret Sarah MITCHELL, bp. January 1869, Kent.
      Charles Thomas MITCHELL, bp. January 1869, Kent.

      William Miller MITCHELL married Elizabeth Eliza HICKS
      children:
      Charles Ernest MITCHELL, b. October 1896, Kent.
      possibly others ?

      Charles Ernest MITCHELL married Edith WALMSLEY in Liverpool in 1925
      children:
      Edith Joyce MITCHELL, b. August 1928, Liverpool
      Ethel Marjorie MITCHELL, b.April 1930, Liverpool
      Blanche Archdale MITCHELL, b.July 1935, Liverpool

      Regards

      Stuart Whitcombe

      stuartw@...