Logical fields in MITAB

  • Uffe Kousgaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2010
      If I import a MIF to TAB (using MapInfo), it will accept many different
      values for true: "T", "t", "Y", "y", "1" and 1. And there may be more.

      When writing TAB files using MITAB, it will accept at least "T", "t",
      "True" and "true". But various sorts of Y and 1 are interpreted as false.

      I assume the commandline TAB2TAB tool may have the same problem,
      interpreting TRUE incorrectly.