Re: [mh] PLM no longer controls X10?

  • jared
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2013
      At startup, are you getting any warnings about "Dummy Interfaces"? If so,
      that means that MH does not know which interface to use to talk to the X10
      devices.

      In the Git version of MH, you are required to declare the Insteon PLM as the
      interface for X10 devices if that is how you want to communicate with them.
      Here is an example from my .mht file:

      X10A, D2, Front_Porch_Light,
      Lights|Outdoor|Outdoor_Lights|Front_Porch|All_Devices, PLM

      In your case, you would use "lurchPLM" in place of "PLM" in the interface
      column for each X10 device.