479Pat Powers Kansas City Volleyball Camp July 18-19!

  • prpowers2000
    Jul 4 5:30 AM
      Advanced Volleyball is coming to Kansas City this summer!

      The Nation's #1 volleyball skills clinic taught by Olympic Gold Medalist--Pat Powers--invites you to come share in the fun of his intensive volleyball clinic at the Parkville Athletic Center . Proven training techniques that improve your volleyball skills instantly. These include the must-know basics like the mechanics of the perfect arm swing, advanced ball control, anticipating like a pro, using peripheral vision, on-court communication... and much, much more.

      When: Thursday, July 18th, 9am-4pm and Friday, July 19th, 9am-2pm. I will talk about college, high school, club and scholarships to the players and parents following the first evening.

      Who: Designed for novice through advanced level girls and boys ages 12-18.

      Why: Pat's intensive volleyball clinics achieve permanent results by using the "over-correction" learning method combined with --Survivor--The popular king/queen of the court game. Skills development results from actual play, using a unique approach beyond six-on-six competition. Current skill level is not an issue.

      Registration: The registration fee is $145 per participant and selected team coaches/assistant coaches will be able to participate for free! Visit our web site for more specific details for the Kansas City event at http://www.vbclinics.com/register.asp?lid=57 and register today. There are a limited number of spots available (23 left to be exact for the Kansas City clinic) and we want you to be able to share the experience. In fact, why not make it a team outing?

      Where:

      Parkville Athletic Center
      6014 North 9 Highway
      Parkville, MO 64152