464HUGE VOLLEYBALL APPAREL AND EQUIPMENT SALE

  • Wayne Blair
    May 5, 2012
      GIANT SIDEWALK SALE at Queen Of The Court Sports

      Don't miss our giant sidewalk sale on Saturday May 19th! Same weekend as the North Kansas City neighborhood city-wide garage sale.

      We will open early at 8am to start our biggest and best clearance sale of the year! Volleyball, softball and work out apparel, equipment, shoes and more!!
      Bargains galore starting at $2 for Asics, Mizuno, Kaepa sport clothing, socks, shoes etc. Values to $65 for only $2-$5-$10. Shoes starting at $20!
      Just in time to get a great bargain before high school summer volleyball camps and training! Stock up for a FRACTION of the retail price!

      WHERE: Queen of the Court Sports - 1735 Swift Ave. North Kansas City, MO 64151
      WHEN: Saturday May 19, 2012 from 8am to 5pm
      QUESTIONS? call 816-587-2002 or e-mail us at admin@...