Many blessings

  • messiahsbranch.org
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      Greetings,
      We have had 6 blessings since yesterday, seems some sort of block was lifted, we pray that it keeps up until we ae caught up, we have a portion of what we need, so please keep us in your prayrs and to all that have prayed for us or donated or shared this ministry with others, I am praying the Father blesses and keeps all of you, In His Perfect Peace, Pastor Dan