Happy Hanukkah, Mission update

  • messiahsbranch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Messiah's Branch
      John 1:1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

      Greetings Saints in His Perfect Peace,

      When disasters hit many people, churches, and organizations just jump right in to help. I know several ministers that all went to New Orleans when that happened. It is a hard thing to counsel people that have lost all, in some cases this even means loved ones, homes, and even their own health. You have to be prepared to have the faith to offer miracle prayers and watch some no matter you do, die.

      Add into this couple or marriage counseling, counseling for drug and alcohol abuse, your must be all things to all men in these given situations. Consider 9/11 and Katrina the grief and post traumatic stress still goes on from these as well as all the men and women lost in Iraq. To help these people is a great and noble cause in this country.

      But what about the crisis of homelessness? Stop and think a minute. Where is the noble cause to care for families and others who have lost their homes, what about those who are literally dieing in the street or freezing to death because of silly rules like you have to be kicked out of one place to get in another. Over and over they are told there is no room at the inn.

      What about the women who are abused that have no walk in shelter in Wichita, try finding and open bed for one. She generally faces a few choices, prostitute her self, or sleep with some man she barely knows to get a bed. Women who are already abused then turn to drugs and alcohol to ease the pain as men also do.

      The last couple of weeks we operated as an overflow, I had to do all these different kinds of counseling with people no one seems to want. Unlike Katrina and 9/11 there is no settlement to coming to help them out. People who have nothing to look forward to, but another day outside. I counseled with the dying, with some about broken homes, broken bones, broken health, lost loved ones, marriages gone, all belongings lost. I held crying men and women who only want a chance at life, to live, to be with family or build a family. They just want the simple things that most have taken for granite.

      One right after another so much as I had to take a week off as my grief level was overloaded. Now I do this all the time but in these two weeks I never went home, stayed up most of the time all night will people coming in all hours.

      I mean have you ever had a very bad case of the flu and no medications or no warm place to stay? These people need help as so many of us are in this season of cheer, should we not look to the ones suffering right under our noses? Is this not a noble cause to save these women, children, and men from such despair as we spend so much why can we not look to these people? How can you really look and then just go on with your holiday shopping.

      Soon in this world people are going to be facing these kinds of things on a massive scale, men’s minds cannot conceive just how hard things will be before the Master Yeshua ha Mesciah will return.

      I know in my heart that we will be caring for people when this all comes, that is what we are in preparation for today. People overwhelmed with grief because their protection did not work, then the people of the failed church will look to those who told them that this was coming to those who know Yahweh and His son because they have abided in him and kept the Word of His book.

      Do not be deceived they are crying about how Iran is not making a bomb and how we should not attack them, sudden trouble is coming and in the mean time this nation is already under Judgment with fires, floods, the economy, all soon going to get much worse, and where will you be at? Will you be one of those feeding the broken saints or one of those that have to be fed?

      So many have stopped listening to the Word of Yahweh and are just jumping from one net prophet to the next? You should test the prophets and those you learn from, if they are not teaching Torah and doing Torah, then run from them.

      Today we lit the first light of Hanukkah, this is the celebration of the Feast of Lights, the rededication of the Temple, this is the time of year that Messiah was believed to have been conceived in the Virgin Mary and not the time of the Worship of the pagan sun god’s birthday mithra. For Light has come into the World as recorded in

        John 1:1 1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

      5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.  6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:  13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

      So in this time of rededication search your hearts and rededicate yourself to Messiah and His work, as your Body is the Temple of the Living God. Do his work and stray away from the world as this world will pass away but His words never will, we will receive our just reward at His coming, thank him for that bed you lay down in nightly and the roof over your head, many do not have even these and many soon will also loose what they have.

      So if you are going to give this season, please consider the poor before you do your merry making. It does not have to be to our ministry but to the poor around you, if you can help us with the work that we do please do so, as we need your help now, please, just lift us up in prayer and help if you can!

       The LORD  bless thee and keep thee;
      The LORD make His face shine upon thee,
      and be gracious unto thee;
      The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee,
      and give thee shalom. (peace)
      Bemidbar (Numbers)  6:24-26
      In Yeshua's Name,
      Bro. Dan, Pastor of Messiah's Branch
      Donate

      Messiah's Branch
      Mission 801 west Maple, Wichita, Ks,
      Mailing address 230 west 4th street, Florence, Ks 66851
      Mission & voice mail (316) 619-4886, Home (620) 878-4682