No activity in last 7 days
Founded in 1994, the National Center for the Missing & Abducted (NCMA) is a national advocacy organization committed to those often overlooked and ignored. The organization is also seeking one million signatures on an e-petition urging a federal investigation into the epidemic of missing Black men in the United States. Sign the petition and receive more information pertaining to the epidemic, as well as the proposed March on Washington for the Missing. JOIN THE FIGHT at www.ipetitions.com/petition/MissingBlackMen/
- Missing People
- Jan 27, 2008
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.