Re: (Even more...) Better than Sex...

  • Mad Hatter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 1999
      As for the lyrics of neverland live, I do believe Wayne changed them
      at the Brighton 94 gig to "Rescue me to Neverland" (Rather than "Come
      with me"....)

      Mike
    • Johan Eskils
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 1999
        Hi!
        I have listened to Neverland live gain and yes it got slightly altered
        lyrics. Later on I will add a soundclip to my site. Hopefully i will take
        the time to write down the lyrics of the live version.

        /Johan