Re: [MSM] Illinois

  • goat
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2001
      brn mst wrote:

      > Please allow me to add to my previous reply that I am
      > not just an ordinary hillbilly, I'm an Ozark Mountain
      > Hillbilly! :0)

      That explains a lot. lol : )

      --
      Goat (Generalist of all Trades)!

      Jeremiah 50:8 "Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and
      be as the male goats before the flocks."

      "Mankind soon learn to make interested uses of every right and power which they possess or may
      assume. The public money and public liberty, intended to have been deposited with three branches
      of magistracy but found inadvertently to be in the hands of one only, will soon be discovered to be
      sources of wealth and dominion to those who hold them; distinguished, too, by this tempting
      circumstance: that they are the instrument as well as the object of acquisition. With money we will
      get men, said Caesar, and with men we will get money." -- Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia, 1782.
    • brn mst
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001

        --- crazy4corgis@... wrote:
        > Is anyone from Illinois?Im curious where we can bug
        > out to ?There are a
        > few forest preserves but wouldnt everyone think to
        > go there?
        >

        > GOD BLESS AMERICA! Please come check out my web site
        > and sign my guest
        > book all comments and condolences are welcome.
        > Denise

        http://community.webtv.net/crazy4corgis/AmericaStandsUnited

        http://shopping.yahoo.com
      • brn mst
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2001
          --- goat <goat@...> wrote:
          > brn mst wrote:
          >
          > > Please allow me to add to my previous reply that
          > I am
          > > not just an ordinary hillbilly, I'm an Ozark
          > Mountain
          > > Hillbilly! :0)
          > >

          > That explains a lot. lol : )
          Thank you goat! Do you think that Hillbilly's are
          sexy as well? LOL.
          BTW, I really like goats!:0) LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
          Good Day!!!

          http://shopping.yahoo.com