Homesteader News December issue is now online!

  • solarman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Homesteader News is a free online newspaper written by homesteaders for
      homesteaders.

      IN THIS ISSUE:

      Katherine Yarber- Emergency checklists

      Krystal Beers- Rendering Lard

      Shannon Rizzo- Taking a break and winter gardening

      Tanya Kelley- At the auction

      Survival skills- How to skin a deer and fire making

      Maggie Mae- Fun with plastic barrels

      Hobbies- How to make a quilt and rubber band guns

      LaMar- Shed and small home designs

      PLUS- The new inexpensive solar panels are here!

      We also have sweepstakes, games, videos and lots of great stuff!

      so come by and sit on our front porch and visit!

      http://www.homesteadernews.com

      LaMar