H1N1 Pandemic: Pentagon Planning Deployment of Troops in Support of Nationwide Vaccination

  • Bill in Tn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      The bottom part of this e-mail under my name, has not been cleared with
      Moon or Global Research. For clarification, this is the same disease,
      that used to be called 'Swine Flu', but no longer is, as swine do not
      get this and we can't catch it from swine.

      So, time to stock up on the various meds and suppliments that you will
      need, NOW and not wait. For supplements, I'm thinking basically about
      huge amounts of true Vitamin C. Not all Vitamin C sold OTC is true
      Vitamin C. So watch out for that. I think L-Ascorbic is the true stuff.
      Vitamin C can be taken in huge amounts and several times a day. Vitamin
      C should never exceed 40,000mg or 40 gram a day. Beieve me you will know
      if you take too much Vitamin C. As your stools will be very runny. Just
      cut back a bit on the dosage and try again. I currently take about
      5,000mg a day. Since I am not sick or trying to prevent illness at this
      time. This is a good dosage. If I suspect I am sick or have been exposed
      to anything. I will up my dosage fast, as needed. Vitamin C can also be
      used after surgery in most cases, to help you heal faster. although I
      have never put that to the test. I will though, when the knee joint is
      replaced!

      The next thing in supplement form, is Garlic in some form. garlic is a
      natural antibiotic. while the Vitamin C increases everything good in
      your body. Unsure how much Garlic to take, as I'm allergic to several
      varieties in pill or capsule form. I do use garlic powder in cooking though.

      If you suspect that there are alternatives for various ailments you
      have. I would suggest you stock up on those now. For instance, I take
      both Cinnamon and Chromium Picolinate for my diabetes. The doc now says
      I am no longer a diabetic, but I did take medicine for it originally. So
      I know they work. I know there are also natural pain meds out there.
      Some can be procured and others made. Check the books and web sites for
      those cures.

      This is also a good time to think about quarantining in place. If others
      around you get ill. Staying at home and not venturing out, may save
      you.. The further away you are from possible contamination, the better
      off you are. The current issue of TACDA's(The American Civil Defense
      Association) paper magazine, goes into a lot more detail about this.
      This means, you can't go to work, go to the doc, go to the hospital,
      unless you might die anyway, can't have your kids playing with other
      kids and definitely can't accept anyone into your home, once you put
      this self imposed quarantine in place. BTW, here is the link for the
      TACDA website:
      http://www.tacda.org/index.htm
      If you scroll to the bottom of the web page. You will see the current
      and one previous TACDA magazines in PDF format. If you are a full member
      or maybe just an online member. They have copies of every magazine since
      1968. I'm pretty sure that will also be in pdf format, but not sure.

      You also have to try and stay away from the military, supposed health
      care workers and the local police. The less people know about you, the
      better off you are. Never fill out a census form! For this tells the
      government, exactly how many people live there. If you think a census is
      private? Think again. If martial law is proclaimed. The feds will do
      everything it can to try and inoculate or vaccine everyone. Religion
      won't work this time. Neither will, "It will kill me", in case of severe
      illness or other medical problems. In my case, I have bad kidneys.
      Diabetics are also warned not to get inoculated.

      So, how to stay away from everyone? You need at least 6 months to a
      couple years worth of everything you normally use, besides fuel for your
      vehicles. If you don't move around, then no fuel is needed. This means
      food, water(unless you have your own source) meds, fuel for the home,
      plant seeds, tools, cooking devices or pre cooked foods and reading
      material(not all has to be survival). A radio, with some way to keep the
      power coming and a set of headphones is almost perfect to keep up with
      the news. With a shortwave radio and a high enough but hidden antenna,
      you can listen to radio broadcasts all over the world. Now, why listen
      to another country? A lot of other countries will say exactly what is
      going on in the US. This way, they don't have to fear retribution from
      the US authorities.

      There are ways for those in the country to isolate themselves. This is
      to make certain others have no easy way to reach you. this could mean
      taking down trees, power poles, taking out small bridges. A moat also
      comes to mind, but that is impracticable for most of us. Going
      underground mostly is another way to do it. Still another way is to find
      some land, squat on it and build there. This way, most, if not all
      people, wouldn't know you were there. Another way is to hide in plain
      site. Taking over a deserted building and fixing it up for you and yours
      alone. There are ways to prevent others from knowing where you are. Even
      then, the ones that might know where you are, will also probably be on
      the move. Thinking here of those less fortunate than us, that live under
      overpasses, in forests, buildings like yours and the like.

      Anyway, my plans are mostly made. The food, meds and other supplies are
      still being bought and stored. My water supply is about 320 gallons,
      with ways to purify and filter more water. The water is rotated as well.

      This plan by the feds to force you to get inoculated is a very bad one.
      For one thing, the vaccine has NEVER been tested on humans. No one knows
      what the long terms effects of this is. although, mice and rats had a
      lot of complications, when this was tested on them. the other reason
      this is bad, is that once the door is opened for this. Then they can
      force us to take all kinds of bad vaccines, against our will or against
      our religion. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights, will not help you
      here. As it will be martial law and we all know what that means.

      So people, prepare now, before something really bad happens! Just
      remember this. No matter what happens. NEVER, NEVER, let you or your
      family go to any kind of government run facility. Chances are, you all
      will die there.

      Bill