Re: [MSM] Re: Help!!! NASDA is coming and I don't know my rights!

  • fbngraph@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 20 , May 28, 2009
      Due to a Supreme Court ruling, wheat and corn, are covered by "interstate commerce" laws. It doesn't matter if it never leaves the property. I know, it's stupid, but it's the "law." It's based on "crops" being "fungible," or like water, being self leveling. Meaning a bushel of whatever, is a bushel of whatever. If you grow it for yourself, it only replaces one that would have traveled in "Interstate Commerce." How they go from there to being the same as actually traveling in "IC", I have no idea.
      WD

      Message 2 of 20 , May 31, 2009
        Hi cuzzin' dick,
        I'm sure there will be lots of references given by others but
        you can find MANY references by Googling: Ug-99
        One I watch is Agweekly <www.agweekly.com>
        a specific article from late March Tinyurl: <http//tinyurl.com/lfu6hr>

        It brings up the subject of Wind events, luckily the one they reference
        blew East. However one must remember that The outbreak of
        Foot and Mouth that went through England was proven to be the
        result of a Wind event that blew West and North carrying the spors
        with it.
        Blackpearlfarm

        --- In misc_survivalism_moderated@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Tracy" <boiling570@...> wrote:

        > Hi blackpearlfarm, being off the farm fro quite a while, lots of new
        > things to learn, so, now , up pops something ug-99. Where is the links,
        > etc, so that we may educate ourselves.? cuzzin dick

      • blackpearlfarm
        Message 3 of 20 , May 31, 2009
          Yes, still a problem. articles about it and any hope of dealing with it
          appear regularly in Agricultural and World Food publications. You
          can check Google for recent commentary if you do not keep up with
          the others I mentioned.
          blackpearlfarm

        • DRJVM@AOL.COM
          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 1, 2009
            I am coming in a little late on this one- but if you own a small farm &
            decide to grow 10 bushels of wheat or corn or a mixture thereof for your own
            personal consumption- what are you "legally" supposed to do as far as this
            stupid interstate commerce law? Are you taxed or is there a fee?

            In a message dated 6/1/2009 3:53:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
            fbngraph@... writes:

            Due to a Supreme Court ruling, wheat and corn, are covered by "interstate
            commerce" laws. It doesn't matter if it never leaves the property. I know,
            it's stupid, but it's the "law." It's based on "crops" being "fungible," or
            like water, being self leveling. Meaning a bushel of whatever, is a bushel
            of whatever. If you grow it for yourself, it only replaces one that would
            have traveled in "Interstate Commerce." How they go from there to being the
            same as actually traveling in "IC", I have no idea.
            WD

            Steps!
            (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377040x1201454360/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
            eExcfooterNO62)

          • Steve Spence
            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 1, 2009
              I do not report what crops I grow. I usually grow some wheat for flour,
              corn, and hay, plus garden veggies. I do not resell.

              Steve Spence
              Renewable energy and self sufficiency
              http://www.green-trust.org