RE: [MSM] Re: One recent popcorn

  • pernkat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 9:18 AM
      Both, I had plenty of popcorn to play around with and plenty of time to do
      it. Along with that the warmest part of the house was in front of the
      fireplace. What I didn't think about until later was that I have a bunch of
      popcorn that came in canning jars in the garage. I would have tried that if
      I'd remembered them.

      Pernkat

      _____

      Christopher Young
      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:29 AM
      Subject: Re: [MSM] Re: One recent popcorn

      Did you open the bag, and scrape out the fat and popcorn? Put this mixture
      in a covered metal cooking pan? Or were you trying to heat the paper bag
      over a fire?

      Christopher A. Young
      See me on the web
      http://www.chrisyou <http://www.chrisyoungsshop.com/> ngsshop.com/