Re: [MSM] File - TRIM YOUR MESSAGES!!

  • Paula Archer
    Message 1 of 324 , Dec 1, 2008
      A little tip I have found that makes it easier to trim your post~ if you will set your membership to 'traditional' NOT 'fully featured' it is alot easier to trim.. just my 2 cents worth...  Paula in ol so cold NE.

      Message 324 of 324 , Feb 15
        I'm not sure what's happening here, but I get very few msgs from this group, and 95% of those few are about trimming messages. As for this one just received, I trimmed the hell out of it!
        Joyce

        To: misc_survivalism_moderated@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, February 15, 2015, 9:37 AM

        TRIM YOUR MESSAGES!!